Please be aware that by downloading this app you are agreeing to the AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing App Terms and Conditions.
The AJ Bell Youinvest app helps our existing customers to buy and sell investments on the move.
The app is available to download for free, then simply log in to your account. The app uses 256 bit SSL encryption so it has the same high level of security you’ll find when you log in to the dealing site from your PC.
Using our app you can:
- deal shares, funds, ETFs, ETCs, bonds and more.
- deal at best or place / manage limit and stop orders.
- check the current value of your portfolio/s.
- search for the security you’re looking for by name, ticker or sedol.
- view your cash statement, active orders and transaction history.
- view, reply and send new secure messages.
- read the latest market news from AJ Bell Media StockmarketWire.
- watch our latest investment videos.
- monitor your investments on Android Wear supported watches.
AJ Bell Youinvest was previously known as Sippdeal.
Please remember that the value of your investments can go down as well as up, and you may not get back your original investment. We do not offer advice about the suitability of our products or any investments held within them. Should you require financial advice you should consult a suitably qualified financial adviser.
If you need to speak to us, please visit our website www.youinvest.co.uk or call us on 0345 54 32 600.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Fixes issue for some users retrieving market quote on recently updated version 2.4
- Added the x-ray analysis service - click the X-Ray icon top right when viewing a portfolio to view PDF.
- User interface improvements for devices running Android API 21 and above.
- Beta support for Android Wear (watch devices) - please send any Wear specific feedback / issues to [email protected]