The 9th update of 2nd release of SipZen comes with a whole new look and now it is more simple to use. Please, see below for the features -
* Use as default dialer
* Making and receiving VoIP calls.
* Works in VoIP blockades.
* Supports IP-PBX.
* Connectivity through WIFI/3G/Edge.
* Loudspeaker and mute.
* Media controller.
* Balance information.
* Time, call status logs.
* Recent call logs.
* Android address book integration.
* Android Contact's list with call.
* SIP protocol support.
* Save / Edit Username & Password.
* Echo Cancellation.
Some bugs are fixed. Now,
* Support on Kit Kat
* Do other works on your device while you are talking.
* Don't show you multiple numbers for a single call on Recent Calls.
* Attractive new looks.
* List scrolling bugs are fixed.
* Oncall view, back button bug is fixed.
* Minor bugs are fixed.
* Max volume implemented.
* Exit bug is fixed.