Getting the six pack & a flat belly has never been easier! With Sit Ups - Fitness Trainer you will not only build muscle and burn fat but you will also feel healthier and stronger.
Sit Ups - Fitness Trainer will help you show off a flat belly with our personalised workout program.
• Getting you to do more sit ups with a personalised training plan
• Automatically adjusts your training plan depending on your progress
• Recommended resting time after a training session
• Innovative workout reminders
• Set your goals
• Progress chart
• Works as your personal workout trainer
• Intuitive UI
• A lot more to come!
The creators of the widely popular Diet Assistant – Weight Loss application bring you this awesome fitness trainer app. Sit Ups – Fitness Trainer will get you to do 50, 100, 200 sit ups in a row!
• "Workout excellence! Must have app if fitness is important to you"
• "My stomach hurt but I like it"
• "On target to get a six pack with Sit Ups - Fitness Trainer"
• "Brilliant abs workout app"
• "Six weeks on and already starting to show a flat belly!"
• "I no longer avoid crunches! This app works well on a mental level by breaking up a great number of crunches into smaller sets. Before you know it you've completed a respectable amount. I recommend the version without ads, well worth the .99 :)"
• "Sit ups Really helpful like that you can set a repeat reminder and breaks the exercise up really well before I new it I was doing 50 crunches"
How to get a flat belly? How to do sit ups the right way? Train with us and see how you improve your sit up technique! We also recommend to train 3 to 5 days a week and please do not over work your training plan. Please let us know your feedback!
ABS WORKOUT TECHNIQUES
• ABS FLOOR CRUNCHES
Abs floor crunches, or sit-ups, work the upper and lower abdominal muscles. This exercise begins with you lying flat on your back on the floor with legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Place your hands behind your neck for support only, do not pull on the neck during the exercise. Curl your body up, suing the abdominal muscles to pull your shoulders off the floor.
• ABS CRUNCHES WITH EXERCISE BALL
Begin by rolling down the exercise ball until the small of your back is touching the ball. Your legs should be shoulder width apart. Place your head and neck on to the ball and cross your arms over your chest. You should be lying comfortably on the ball in a table top position. Use your abdominal muscles to curl your spine up in to the crunch position.
• TORSO TWISTING SIT UPS
The side abdominal muscles, can be isolated using the torso twisting sit-up. Begin in a seated position with your arms at your sides for support. Your knees should be bent. Slowly twist your torso to one side, keeping your chest facing forward. Bend and straighten your legs, pulling your knees toward the side of your body.
• BICYCLE CRUNCHES
The bicycle crunch is an abs exercise that works both the upper and lower abdominal muscles as well as the side abdominal muscles. Begin by lying on your back with your legs raised and knees bent to 90 degrees. Place your hands behind your neck or ears for support. Begin slowly moving your legs back and forth as if you are riding a bicycle. At the same time, crunch upward, lifting one shoulder blade off of the floor.
- Stability improvements
- Removed unused permissions