Site Lookup is primarily a tool to check if a given list of sites is up or down (on-line / off-line)
Many other functions are there just waiting for you.
If you are a site owner, blogger, system administrator, curious man or a gamer waiting for last patch notes.. Site Lookup is the application made for you.
With its polished design and its accurate engine, Site Lookup it's an easy tool to use and to play with. No specific skill is required skill, but if you are a little bit more nerdy you can mess up with all
- ** SSL (HTTPS) support **
- Check your sites status at a glance.
- ** Possibility to filter a site based on WiFi name (SSID), useful for intranet or corporate sites (check a site only if you are connected to specific wireless) **
- ** In-depth site analysis, search for a given string in the web page to be sure that all it's OK or to get an alert when something you are looking for pop up on that site. **
- To avoid false positive Site Lookup will triple check if something goes wrong with your site
- Turbo boost option: when a site is down, checks on the site are temporarily increased to be more accurate
- Very good network tolerance (the application remains consistent during the switch between WiFi and 3G)
- Possibility to launch the application at device startup.
- If your device looses connection, Site Lookup stops monitoring and an alert will be showed.
- Notifications in case of any change of the site's status (if it goes down or up)
- Complete history of your sites status
- Check for how long your site has been down at a glance
- Handy service status on top bar
- Many configurable settings: checks interval, connection timeout, launch on startup, Turbo boost, icon and sound preferences
- Share your sites history with your friends (or admin) with G-MAIL, sms, Google+, Twitter, Facebook and so on
- Handy button to open your sites in a browser
- Low battery and bandwidth consumption
- Minor improvement
- Improved support for Android 4
- URL validation
- HUGE performance improvement
- added IP display
- optional vibration reminder
- added "follow me on Twitter"