Site24x7 Android app is a free application to supplement the Site24x7 monitoring service. You can monitor websites and servers even while on the move. With Site24x7 Android app you can check website availability, monitor the current status of your websites and receive instant alerts via push notifications. You can also view Root Cause Analysis of a downtime, track SLAs and view reports of monitors.
Site24x7 Android app currently entails you the following:
- Check website availability instantly within the app.
- View current status (up or down) of all your monitors.
- Get instant alerts directly to your Android device via push notifications
- Check process, services & network statistics of each server monitor.
- Start or stop services of a service monitor.
- Quickly view the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report when a website is down.
- Mark an identified downtime as maintenance.
- View availability by configured locations.
- Track configured SLA.
- View outage reports by time period break down.
- Graphical view for monitor’s response time
Note: To use the app you need a Site24x7 account or you can signup for a free 30-day trial from the app. Checking a website's availabilty and viewing status of exisiting monitors can be done within the app. To add a new monitor, you must login to Site24x7 web client at https://www.site24x7.com/ as the app currently does not support adding new monitor.
Version 3.2 :
1. GCM based push notification support .
2. Notification list page to display latest notifications.
3. Monitor detail page supported for Vmware & Esx monitors.
4. Facebook login issue fixed.