SityTrail is the tourist or hiker's perfect companion - a way to discover the most beautiful trails in your region!
Use topographic maps in conjunction with your GPS position to find your exact location when out and about.
Enjoy a week's free trial, then purchase a subscription for the single price of: € 24,99 per year or € 11,99 per month.
What makes topographic maps special is their detail and precision and their use of contour lines. All pathways and tracks are also displayed.
Thanks to the built-in download tool, you can use maps, trails and much more when out and about - and without the need for an internet connection! *
Download limit for maps stored simultaneously on your device for offline use: 10000 km²
-- An active community --
Join our community, discover or share the most beautiful trails in your region.
Access the range of SityTour interactive trails carefully compiled by various tourism service providers such as: Tourist Office and Local Action groups … and let them be your guide!
-- Create and share your trails! --
Whether out and about or on the Web, with SityTrail you can create your own interactive trails using:
- The track recording feature in the mobile application, which tracks your movements throughout your walk and displays real-time information: distance, duration, average speed, gradients and much more.
- SityEditor, a Web-based tool which allows you to prepare, share and print your trails easily from your computer - including the precision of topographic maps.
After that, share your best trails with the SityTrail community, your friends, your club or your association using wonderful printable documents (A4, A3, road book), 3D viewing and our Facebook, Twitter and QR-Code sharing features.
Advanced users and geocaching fans will love the application's advanced features: import/export of GPX files, creation of personal flags on the map or using GPS coordinates.
-- A large amount of geolocalised tourist information --
SityTrail offers a wealth of attractions and points of interest: restaurants, accommodation, geolocalised Wikipedia articles, etc.
For more information visit http://www.sitytrail.com
*Data must be downloaded first
- Optional HD mode (less zoomed, less pixelated maps)
- Improved trail following function (distance convered, distance and time remaining, arrow which indicates the direction to follow, ...) and out-of-track alarm
- Lower battery consumption when the screen is off or the application is in the background
- Elevation profile and signpost in the SityGuide details
- Trail following function on Android Wear (experimental) - autonomous or connected to the smartphone
- Several fixes and improvements