Are you going to Paris, New York, London, Roma, ... ?
Access OpenStreetMap maps all over the world and download them!
SityTrail is the tourist or hiker's perfect companion - a way to discover the most beautiful trails in your region!
Use maps in conjunction with your GPS position to find your exact location when out and about.
Enjoy a week's free trial, then purchase a subscription for the single price of: € 14,99 per year.
Thanks to the built-in download tool, you can use maps, trails and much more when out and about - and without the need for an internet connection! *
-- An active community --
Join our community, discover or share the most beautiful trails in your region.
Access the range of SityTour interactive trails carefully compiled by various tourism service providers such as: Tourist Office and Local Action groups … and let them be your guide!
-- Create and share your trails! --
Whether out and about or on the Web, with SityTrail you can create your own interactive trails using:
- The track recording feature in the mobile application, which tracks your movements throughout your walk and displays real-time information: distance, duration, average speed, gradients and much more.
- SityEditor, a Web-based tool which allows you to prepare, share and print your trails easily from your computer.
After that, share your best trails with the SityTrail community, your friends, your club or your association using wonderful printable documents (A4, A3, road book), 3D viewing and our Facebook, Twitter and QR-Code sharing features.
Advanced users and geocaching fans will love the application's advanced features: import/export of GPX files, creation of personal flags on the map or using GPS coordinates.
-- A large amount of geolocalised tourist information --
SityTrail offers a wealth of attractions and points of interest: restaurants, accommodation, geolocalised Wikipedia articles, etc.
For more information visit http://www.sitytrail.com
*Data must be downloaded first
- Fixed bug: Freeze of the application which occurred mainly when map orientation was set to "Compass" or "Navigation direction"
- Download of map areas: Improved performance
- Fixed bug: It was not possible to redownload existing maps
- Professional English translation