This is a professional tool to assist you on every phase of 6-min Walk Test execution.
Features of this app:
- Keep your patients database with demographics, condition and notes
- Calculate predicted distance based on the most used equations present in literature
- Chronometer, lap meter, multiple graphs (average speed line graph, lap times bar graph, lap times table)
- Test results can be easily recalled, compared and exported
- Borg scale, SpO2, HR, RR, Oxygen annotation
- This is an Android native app, tablet-optimized!
Six-Minute Walk Test (6MWT) is a widespread pratical simple test for the objective evaluation of functional exercise capacity. This test measures the distance that a patient can quickly walk on a flat, hard surface in a period of 6 minutes. Its indications are pulmonary rehabilitation evaluation, pretreatment and posttreatment comparisons, measure of functional status in diseases like COPD, heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, and others.
Do you want to see app in your own language? Help us to translate it: http://www.getlocalization.com/6mwt
Join our Google Plus Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/114569832664262202008
User interface redesigned
Calculator: easily calculate predicted distance without doing the test
Three lap times visualization modes: line graph, bar graph, table
New test report layout
Now you can easily view and compare previous test results