The SketchUp Mobile Viewer brings 3D models to life on your Android phones and tablets, allowing you to open and view SketchUp models any time, anywhere, on the device you want to view them on.
Explore and share 3D models:
• Download models to your device from your 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect or Dropbox account for seamless offline viewing
• You can transfer and open SketchUp models directly to your android device, open SketchUp models directly from email attachments, or open files from other cloud service apps (e.g. Google Drive).
• Navigation features include multi-touch gestures for Orbit, Look Around, Pan, Zoom, and Zoom Extents, as well as a Camera menu with options for toggling between Perspective and Orthographic camera modes, and adjusting the Field of View.
• Use the Scenes menu to select from any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of pre-saved scene-based camera angles. Note: the app currently supports the following Scene settings: Camera location/angle, Camera mode (orthographic/perspective), Field of View, and Background/Sky/Ground Style settings.
• Use the Layers panel to toggle the contents of your SketchUp model layers on or off.
• Use the View panel to choose from any of SketchUp’s Face styles and to toggle X-Ray mode on or off.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
This app is recommended for Android phones and tablets running Jellybean(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
Now you can install SketchUp Mobile Viewer on your phone!
New model viewing features:
Turn layers on/off
Choose from standard Face styles
Orthographic camera mode
Adjust the field of view
Look Around navigation mode
Additional file transfer options:
Download models from Trimble Connect and Dropbox
Open .SKP files directly from other apps
Improved 3D Warehouse integration adds support for searching and browsing collections
Additional Language Support