SkEye is an advanced Planetarium that can also be used as a PUSHTO guide for telescopes.
Ever wondered what objects are up in the sky? Now you can get familiar with Astronomy by identifying stars, planets, and constellations. Also look up deep sky objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
If you have a telescope, just strap the phone onto the OTA and you get a PUSHTO guide!
• Time machine : Jump to any date in past or future
• Real time Alt-Azimuth and Equatorial coordinates
• Messier objects
• mini-NGC catalog (subset of ~180 bright objects)
• Solar system objects including all 8 planets and the 4 Galilean moons
• Night Mode
• Search, with a guiding arrow
• Alt-Azimuth, Equatorial grid
Send an email to [email protected]
• For better accuracy, calibrate the magnetic sensors by waving the phone in a figure-8 motion of your hands.
• For advanced use read: http://lavadip.com/skeye/documentation.html
‣ Upcoming features:
• More deep sky objects, Satellites and Asteroids
• Support for DSC with encoders
6.8.0l (14 Sep 2016)
Support for remote sensors. See https://www.reddit.com/r/skeye/wiki/remote-sensors for more details. Currently, Wiced Sense is supported. Other devices will be supported soon.
* Quick settings for ecliptic opacity, highlight opacity
* Time machine interface can be minimized
* Jump to month and year in time machine