SkEye is an advanced Planetarium that can also be used as a PUSHTO guide for telescopes.
Ever wondered what objects are up in the sky? Now you can get familiar with Astronomy by identifying stars, planets, and constellations. Also look up deep sky objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
If you have a telescope, just strap the phone onto the OTA and you get a PUSHTO guide!
Astronomy, Sky Map, Digital Setting Circles, Star chart, Space
• Time machine : Jump to any date in past or future
• Real time Alt-Azimuth and Equatorial coordinates
• Messier objects
• mini-NGC catalog (subset of ~180 bright objects)
• Solar system objects including all 8 planets and the 4 Galilean moons
• Night Mode
• Search, with a guiding arrow
• Alt-Azimuth, Equatorial grid
Send an email to [email protected]
• For better accuracy, calibrate the magnetic sensors by waving the phone in a figure-8 motion of your hands.
• For advanced use read: http://lavadip.com/skeye/documentation.html
‣ Upcoming features:
• More deep sky objects, Satellites and Asteroids
• Support for DSC with encoders
6.6.2 (16 Aug 2014) Minor update
Easier to enter search text in landscape mode.
6.6.1 (19 Dec 2013)
A new feature (Quick settings) that allows complete customization of the interface. Watch the video for an overview.
6.5.7 (23 Nov 2013)
Individual alignments can be removed.
Smoother scrolling during Insta-align.
Clearer marks for DSOs.
New translation: Chinese (region china).