This is the Pro version of SkEye.
If you are an advanced user or would like to support the development of SkEye, please consider purchasing this version.
This version has:
• Support for Comets.
• The complete NGC, IC catalog with a powerful object filter
• Satellite tracking
Note that TLE data is not automatically updated. I haven't added this mainly to avoid an extra permission: Internet access.
• All stars upto mag 10 are rendered.
Send an email to [email protected]
‣ App Permissions
• Location: to determine accurate position of celestial objects
• Bluetooth: to suppport remote sensors
Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/skeye
‣ User this app if you are looking for Astronomy, Sky Map, Digital Setting Circles, Star chart, Space and Planets.
‣ Thanks for all the amazing feedback. Keeps me going!
6.11b (18 March 2017)
* Restored satellite data in Pro version
6.11 (8 March 2017)
* Correct the magnitude calculation for Comet 2P/Encke
* M1 is now called crab nebula, instead of Taurus A
* Ability to search stars by their designation in English (sigma instead of σ)
* Completed list of named stars
* Increased number of named stars to 2400, so that southern pole star (sigma octanis) is included
* Smoother display when connected to Wiced Sense devices, on some newer Android phones