Summary: Talking speedometer, odometer, altimeter, and clock.
Ski Buddy provides GPS data to you in real time as you ski by speaking it over your earphones. In Ski Mode, Ski Buddy will automatically track your top speed on your way down the run, and then will speak it while you are on the lift heading back up the mountain. Run reports can also be sent to your Android Wear watch.
- Speed is spoken every 5 or 10 units (e.g. every 5mph or 10mph)
- Odometer is spoken every 1, 5 or 10 units
- Altitude is spoken every 100, 200 or 500 units
- Time is spoken every hour, half hour, or quarter hour
- Top speed on each run is automatically spoken
- The display has large, easy to read numbers for use in the car or other vehicle
- Speed, top speed, odometer, altitude, GPS coordinates, and time are displayed
- Portrait and landscape orientations are supported
- Metric and imperial units are supported
- 24-hour and 12-hour time formats are supported
- Run reports can be sent to your Android Wear watch
- Added support for Android Wear
- Run reports can be sent to your Android Wear smartwatch
- A new setting was added to enable/disable notifications to smartchwatches