World Champion Freeskier Jossi Wells presents the must have app for EVERY Freeskier this winter - the world's first ever 'Ski Dice' App for Android.
As seen on ESPN, Newschoolers, Freeskier, Spatziba, Downdays and more.
Are you into jibbing and jumping and want to become a better freeskier? Want to challenge your buddies on the slopes? Want a bigger bag of tricks? The 'Ski Dice' App is for YOU and can make your most mundane day on the hill more exciting than a trip to Disneyland.
The 'Ski Dice' app is aimed for freeskiers of all ability levels. So from straight air to 1080's, 'Ski Dice' will have you covered.
The 'Ski Dice' App allows you to 'Roll the Dice' and get a random trick for you to attempt on the slopes. Want easier tricks? No problem. Just change the settings and the dice will be totally customized to you and your ability level. Rails or jumps - you'd decide how much of a challenge you want.
Using the 'Ski Dice' App is simple:
- Download the 'Ski Dice' App
- Launch the App when your out on the snow and ready to throw down
- Physically shake your phone to 'Roll the Dice'
- Read out the trick that the 'Ski Dice' randomly selects
- Go and try the trick!
'SKI DICE' : Shake - Roll - Go!
- Jump and Rail Modes
- 6 different grabs options for jumps
- All 4 spin directions while jumping
- Rail mode includes lipslides and pretzels
- Spin on/off options for jibbing
- Big Graphics for easy viewing on the hill
- 'Choose a Spin' and 'Choose a Grab' wildcard options
- Customs settings for 180-1080 jump options
- Easy, Medium and Hard Rail Mode Settings
- Literally thousands of different trick combinations
Want easier tricks? No problem. Just change the settings and the dice will be totally customized to you and your ability level. Rails or jumps, straight airs to 1080's - you'd decide how much of a challenge you want.
For giveaways, trick updates, exclusive videos and more join the worldwide 'Ski Dice' community at www.facebook.com/SkiDice.
This is NOT a video game! The 'Ski Dice' App is designed for real skiers to use on the hill when they are actually skiing.
Freesking is an extreme sport which can sometime results in injuries and even death. Send It! Apps, Jossi Wells and the 'Ski Dice' staff are not legally liable for any accidents that might occur while trying the tricks the 'Ski Dice' App suggests. If you do not feel comfortable trying a 'Ski Dice' trick, PLEASE DO NOT TRY IT! The 'Ski Dice' App is a progression tool, not an excuse to try something you aren't ready for. Practice common sense, always wear a helmet and ride to your ability level. By choosing to buy this app you agree to these warnings.
LINK : www.facebook.com/SkiDice