The ORIGINAL Android Ski Din Setting application. A great informational application that gives you the appropriate Din setting for your ski bindings based on manufacturer standards.
The Ski Din Settings Calculator is the most up to date and feature rich din settings calculator available!
Have a feature request? Email the development team in app or at [email protected]
to submit your request!
This application allows for the saving and loading of skiers. To changed data on a saved skier, simply load that skiers data, make any needed changes and save using the same name. Din Settings Calculator will automatically update the saved information.
Always have a trained professional adjust your ski bindings, improperly adjusted ski bindings can be very dangerous. While this reference does follow ski binding manufacturer standards, Alpine Technologies cannot recommend users without experience to rely solely on this application for ski binding din setting information.
Be safe, have fun, and hit the slopes!
--------- Change Log ---------
Version 2.0.2: Alpine Technologies is now Larson Tech Consulting!
Version 2.0.1: Fixed bug in license check
1) Completely overhauled user interface
2) Bug Fix: Fixes issue where saved skiers would occasionally be lost
3) Bug Fix: Fixes issue where saved skier list had an indeterminable order
4) Added ability to switch between US and Metric units (rather than always display both)
5) Added ability to email development team directly from application
Version 1.1.1: Minor code updates
Version 1.1.0: Reduced Application size by 80%
Version 1.0.0: Initial application
Changes from v2.0.1 to v2.0.1
Alpine Technologies is now Larson Tech Consulting