With Skin Saver you can always carry with you the list of ingredients to avoid in cosmetics, look for them quickly and add new ones, OFFLINE!
Now with new graphics!
- Predefined list containing over 30 ingredients to avoid, accompanied by a brief description, viewable and editable OFFLINE, i.e. without having to connect to the internet;
- Ability to add new ingredients;
- Ability to modify name and/or description of the ingredients, and to remove them, both from the list activity and from the search activity;
- Automatic backward compatibility mode for the old users: reads the ingredients from the file and not from the predefined database;
- Ability to restore the predefined list;
- Ability to search for ingredients (the research is case-insensitive!)
- Ability to connect directly to the Biodictionary (an italian site/database of cosmetic ingredients made by Fabrizio Zago) and to the INCI-Analyzer, another italian site related to the previous one which allows you to analyze a whole INCI (this function requires Internet connection).
*** IMPORTANT ***
The first time you launch the app make sure you are connected to the Internet to verify the license!
If you have problems, questions, suggestions, or any sort of feedback to give, you can write me a mail at the following address:
All information concerning the ingredients on the list have been acquired through the youtube channel "Carlitadolce cosmetici naturali" (link: http://www.youtube.com/user/carlitadolce) and through the reading of Lola's forum (link: http ://lola.mondoweb.net/)
- New graphics, also for landscape orientation and perfect for tablets;
- The ingredients are now automatically ordered alphabetically;
- It is possibile to edit names and descriptions from the list and from the search activity;
- The ingredients are now on a database instead of a .txt file (the old users have the aumatic backward compatibility mode, which reads from the file and not from the database);
- It is possible to restore the predefined list;