3D photo-realistic zombie skull eye follows your move. Move by the phone orientation sensors (accelerometer) as well as to you touching the screen. You can optionally disable the accelerometer tracking in order to save battery energy.
Perfect for scare or prank your friends or just for make fun in the pub
on/off accelerometer - saving battery
on/off move when touch the screen
customizable colors of the light
customizable colors of the eye
OpenGL accelerated graphics
If not work don't write bad comment just send us email at [email protected]
and we will refund your money
How to: Set an Android Live Wallpaper
1. On any homescreen, place a finger on the display and long press.
2. From the menu that pops up, select “Wallpapers.”
3. From here, select “Live Wallpapers.”
4. Here you will see a list of the live wallpapers that are installed on your device.
5. After selecting one, you can preview what your device will look like while the live wallpaper is applied.
6. If you like what you see, hit “Set Wallpaper.”
1. First, head into the Settings menu of your device.
*Press the Menu button and then Settings. On some devices without a Menu button, you can pull down your Notification menu and select the Settings icon.
2. From there, select “Display.”
3. Under Display, you will see an option for “Wallpaper.” Select it.
4. From here, select “Live Wallpapers” which will pop up the list of your installed live wallpapers.
5. From there, follow Steps 5 and 6 on the Standard Method.
This Live Wallpaper was built using the Rajawali framework found here:
Thanks to MasDennis
skull live wallpaper zombie skull eye eyes accelerometer touch screen OpenGl Android
zombie skull eye live wallpaper * zombie skull eye live wallpaper * zombie skull eye live wallpaper *