Have you ever been in an overseas flight wondering about Muslim prayer times and Qibla direction and don't know what to do? Have you ever worked on a remote area, in the middle of the desert or in the middle of the ocean and don't know how to find your prayer times?
There is an app for that!
Sky Prayers is a unique app that requires no internet connection and makes finding prayer times and Qibla direction in the airplane or anywhere a trouble less experience.
How it Works?
The app comes with an offline map where you can choose your location (you can know your location based on plane entertainment screen information). After you pick your location, the shortest path to Makka will be drawn from the plane location which shows the Qibla direction. After that you can see the prayer times at that location as well.
Sky Prayers is full featured prayer times app for traveling and for every day use.
- The only prayer times app that provides accurate Prayer times everywhere all around the year based on moonsighting.com algorithm. Unlike all other prayer times algorithms which assumed fixed sun angle everywhere, moonsighting.com algorithm calculates the right angle based on the time and the location which results in correct and accurate times.
- Offline Maps with 5 zoom levels
- Prayer times notifications
- Shows prayer times in different locations using different calculation methods at the same time
- Shows Qibla direction on the map
- Detects user location using GPS when available
- Switches to offline map automatically when not connected to the internet
- Supports for Hashimi calculation method primarily used in Syria for the major Syrian cities
- Supports for DashClock lock screen widget to show time remaining for next prayer
- Supports for 1x1 and 1x4 home screen widgets
- Supports for adjusting the times by adding or removing minutes from the calculated times
- Supports selecting different calculation methods for different prayers!
This app is essential for every traveling muslim and for everyday.
- Fixed a bug that causes the app to crash when selecting places in the northern hemisphere
- Corrected an error in the flight mode