Need something to watch and not sure what’s on? Forgotten to record a programme to your MY SKY? The FREE SKY app for Android is now available so you can always have a complete guide to entertainment with you everywhere.
This new app enables Android phones and tablets to get access to a full TV guide that provides listings for SKY and free-to-air channels – and it’s simple to use. For MY SKY customers, the app supports Remote Record, so when you're on the go or at work and get that panic feeling because you have forgotten to record your favourite show, PRESTO…simply open the app, go to the guide and request a record – all with the tap of a finger.
What features are available?
- Remote Record shows to your MY SKY
- Set alerts for your favourite shows
- Browse the full SKY TV guide or check out a single channel
- Create your own personal TV guide by selecting your favourite channels
- Share, like and comment on your favourite shows via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Book SKY Box Office movies and SKY ARENA events on your MY SKY
Performance of the SKY app for Android may vary depending on coverage and the specifications of your Android mobile device. For further details visit www.sky.co.nz/android
Support contact: https://skytv.custhelp.com/app/ask
What’s new in version 126.96.36.199
- Update for Jellybean compatibility
- Login and Registration improvements and fixes
- Scrolling logo replication fixed