Manage your android phone wirelessly, over the same wifi network on a PC/Laptop connected to the same network.
Just Start the SkyNet server and enter the generated IP Address in your favourite browser [Google Chrome Preferred]. And Remotely Manage your Phone from the browser itself, No 3rd Party servers needed. No hassle.
* View Apps installed on your phone and Trigger their Uninstallation.
* View Contact on your phone remotely.
* Create and Delete Contacts.
* View Files of your phone in your PC Browser.
* Upload, Download and delete files from your phone remotely
* Add Folders in your phone's File manager.
* View Image Gallery from your phone remotely
* Send messages , Clear Inbox, View Inbox.
* Stream Music and Video files. [HTML 5 Required ]
* Open a webpage on your phone from your PC Browser.
* Copy text to Phone's Clipboard and access Text already stored on your clipboard.
* Keep a track of devices connected to your phone via their IPs in the Connected Devices Section.
And many other ...
1. Make sure your device is connected to Wifi. Open the app and click on Start Skynet Server.
2. Type the URL shown on the app in your PC's Browser.[Connected to the same network] and explore your device's content. Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox are preferred.
1. This is a beta release and may have some issues. The Developers are working hard on the application to make user experience better and bring more features and seamless experience.
2. FileUploader requires user permission [Applets Permission]. If it gives an error in uploading files please close it and open it again.
3. Music and Video Streaming requires HTML5 support for mp4 and mp3 codecs. Currently only Chrome or Safari v6.0+ suppport it.
Known Issues :
* If you don't see any 4 digit socket number after ":" when SkyNet Server is started, Use the Combination "IP Address"+:9999 in your browser.
eg-> for 192.168.2.1: you will use 192.168.2.1:9999 in your Browser.
* For Google Chrome - File uploader shows up first time without user being involved. Please close fileuploader window and open it again.
Contact the Developer for any other queries/bugs/feedback - nsbabra(at)gmail(dot)com
version 1.4 - beta
version 1.3 - beta
-Fix for Devices with sdcard0 instead of sdcard
version 1.2 - beta
- Support for 2.3 Devices
- Performance Improvements.