Manage your android phone wirelessly, over the same wifi network on a PC/Laptop connected to the same network.
Just Start the SkyNet server and enter the generated IP Address in your favourite browser [Google Chrome Preferred]. And Remotely Manage your Phone from the browser itself, No 3rd Party servers needed. No hassle.
* View Apps installed on your phone and Trigger their Uninstallation.
* View Contact on your phone remotely.
* Create and Delete Contacts.
* View Files of your phone in your PC Browser.
* Upload, Download and delete files from your phone remotely
* Add Folders in your phone's File manager.
* View Image Gallery from your phone remotely
* Send messages , Clear Inbox, View Inbox.
* Stream Music and Video files. [HTML 5 Required]
* Open a webpage on your phone from your PC Browser.
* Copy text to Phone's Clipboard and access Text already stored on your clipboard.
* Keep a track of devices connected to your phone via their IPs in the Connected Devices Section.
And many other ...
1. Make sure your device is connected to Wifi. Open the app and click on Start Skynet Server.
2. Type the URL shown on the app in your PC's Browser.[Connected to the same network] and explore your device's content. Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox are preferred.
1. FileUploader requires user permission [Applets Permission]. If it gives an error in uploading files please close it and open it again.
Known Issues :
* For Google Chrome - File uploader shows up first time without user being involved. Please close fileuploader window and open it again.
- Fixes app not showing in play store on Nexus 5 Devices
- Added support for Nexus 7 like devices
- Performance Improvements
- Fixes Port Number not shown on some devices
- Bug Fixes
version 1.4 - beta
version 1.3 - beta
-Fix for Devices with sdcard0 instead of sdcard
version 1.2 - beta
- Support for 2.3 Devices
- Performance Improvements.