Skyscraper Jumper is an endless runner game. You need to time jumps carefully between the towers and see how far you can go.
BE WARNED: This game is INSANELY addictive!
+ An Android Wearable experience
+ Vivid Graphics
+ Simple Controls
+ Easy to play but hard to master
+ Addictive gameplay
+ Endless gameplay with endless fun and excitement
+ Multiple Power ups
Download Now to enjoy most addictive game on your Android Wear Smartwatch.
Teensy Studios - Bringing fun to your Android Wear watch! We are an indie game studio, with a tight, innovative and creative team of developers and designers. We are here to revolutionize the social gaming experience of game players by embedding features in our games that make them easy to play in bitesize chunks, but socially!
How to launch an app on wearable:
You can adopt any of these two methods given below to launch this game.
Method 1 : via Voice Command
You can give a voice command by using ‘OK Google’ or whatever the phrase you have set for ‘voice search’ and name the app. It will directly lead you to the app.
Method 2: via Start Menu
If you are unable to launch any app via ‘Voice Command’, You can follow the steps given below to launch the app.
- Tap on the screen of your wearable watch
- Go down the menu that appears and you will find ‘Start’ at the end of the menu.
- Tap on ‘Start’
- You will find the list of wearable apps that are installed on your watch.
- Launch the app from the list.
How to link your Android wearable with Phone:
If you have not link your smartphone with your wearable watch, then please follow the steps to link it. After integration, will be able to launch the installed apps.
- Turn on the bluetooth on smartphone.
- Install ‘Android Wear’ app on your smartphone.
- After installation, go to ‘pair a new wearable’ in ‘Android Wear’ app.
- Select the wearable device from the list.
- Your wearable watch is connected to your smartphone.
FOLLOW US FOR UPDATES AND NEWS
Moto 360 Screen Fix ,The game should be in the right orientation on Moto 360 round watch face