Sleep Watcher helps you manage your fatigue and alertness by using the most recent sleep mathematical modeling. Whether you have irregular schedule or you just want to quantify yourself, Sleep Watcher will report and forecast your alertness level.
This app is based on fatigue/sleeps models already used is army and flight industry. The basic idea is that your alertness depends on:
- the hour of the day. The 24h biological clock is what scientists call circadian cycle. You will be more alert during the daytime than during the night. You also may be slightly less alert at nap time, around 1PM.
- your last sleeps. How many hours did you sleep last nights? At what hour did you go to bed? Obviously this matters. Sleep Watcher will compute your sleep reservoir or sleep debt.
- Alertness calculation
- Sleep schedule
- Alertness forecast chart
- what ifs sleep graph
- Sleep watcher widget
- Import data from SleepBot and Sleep as an Droid
(Please send me a mail if you have trouble with sleepbot import, thanks!)
- debug import data from SleepBot
- Improving forecast graph
- Import data from SleepBot
- Connexion with Sleep as an Droid
- Some debug and menu options
- Analytics: send only usage data, please deactivate it if you don't want to send anything