NEW Connections with 3rd party service, such as Zenobase, FitnessSyncer, Fluxtream or Nudge. Correlate your sleep with data from other sources: e.g. Fitbit, RunKeeper, Strava, Foursquare, Last.fm...
SleepCloud is a paid add-on but we keep it a one-time minimal charge even we are charged monthly for running the SleepCloud service.
This is an add-on for Sleep as Android to allow backup of sleep graphs to cloud services: SleepCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive. This add-on does not work without Sleep as Android being installed.
SleepCloud is a new cloud service specifically designed for sleep data and for Sleep as Android. It features:
- 2 way synchronization of sleep data between your devices
- full backup of sleep graphs
- sleep data in your browser
- graph list, heatmaps, statistics online
- comparison of sleep habits around the world by country
-Automatic upload of new sleep graphs after tracking
-Graphs->Umbrella icon->Download/Upload to Cloud
-Synchronization between multiple devices
-Automatic backup to SD card
-New installation of Sleep as Android can be quickly loaded with your sleep graphs from the Cloud
- Automatically resolve more types of upload/download conflicts.
- Automatically download SleepCloud data on first connection.
- Support uploading of HR data.
- free/premium notice
- Handle more cloud sync conflicts without confirmation.
- Fix in premium account handling.
- Fix for DropBox uploading.
- Fix for Google Drive uploading.
- Limit frequency of automated background uploads to at most twice a day.