The SleepMapper app is part of a secure self-management system that empowers users of System One sleep therapy devices to become more involved in managing their apnea therapy.
The SleepMapper mobile app can communicate with your System One device and provide you with the personalized feedback you need to take an active role in your sleep apnea therapy. SleepMapper will allow you to:
• Receive feedback on your treatment and therapy results
• Monitor the progress of custom goals you set for yourself
• View equipment guides and educational videos about sleep apnea
• Troubleshoot issues to common problems
• Customize coaching tools that may be unlocked to help encourage you to stick with your therapy
Life with sleep therapy requires true behavioral change, but don’t worry — you can do it. SleepMapper is here to help you reinforce your commitment to change behavior and help encourage you to stick with your therapy.
The most exciting update of SleepMapper yet, with full-screen graphs of your data!
When you’re on the app’s main “Sleep” screen, rotate your mobile device to see a landscape graph:
• choose to see therapy hours, mask fit, or AHI
• tap on any day to see its values
• swipe back-and-forth in time
• rotate back when you’re done
SleepMapper v1.5 also:
• always shows a small graph of your most recent week of data on the “Sleep” screen
• supports the new Pico nasal mask
• includes numerous bug fixes