With this great application you can do many things :
- See the "Top Apps"
-Discover new applications and download them !
- Access the official site SlideMe
And much more !
Rate when you can, this app . Your review is very important!
SlideMe is an alternative Android Market that we know and that comes by default in our terminals. To access this Market will you have to download the application called SAM currently is on version 3.1, at the end I put the QR code it or access the site is and bajároslo the computer and then copy it to your card and install it.
As you can see in the picture is a market -style we know, divided into categories and within these are the applications and games. Each application or game has an extensive description of it , is not limited to words stop official Android Market, along with screenshots , over two , and links to videos on Youtube app . You see beats the official market by a landslide.
As an alternative market does not have the same number of applications that the officer, but there are many , both pay and free . It is intended for developers who do not have access to the official market or having it want other avenues of sale. For the consumer it is open to everyone .
FAQ / Help :
*I can not download anything!
- Easy , all the way up there ( on the screen) , a text where it says " NO DOWNLOAD ? " Click there and it sure works .
* Do not operate the app
- Try uninstalling the app , turning off the phone, turn it back on , download the app again. And if it still works , I sent an email to [email protected]
* I can not load anything
- Check that your internet connection is stable , personally recommend Wi -Fi or 3G/4G . If the problem persists email us at [email protected]
IMPORTANT NOTE : This application is NOT official . It is intended for entertainment purposes only . The developer is not endorsed by or affiliated with " SlideMe " . Nor has any authorized , sponsored or sanctioned this unofficial app person .
The content provided in this application is hosted by their respective propierarios .
All characters and their names, places, events and all other aspects of " SlideMe " are the property of their respective owners. All trademarks and copyrights on this application are the property of their respective owners. We make no pretense and do not have any rights to any of the foregoing.
If you believe there has been a violation of their property rights then send information to [email protected]
. If you own the copyright and you feel that your application violates the terms ,
Please contact us first before you file a complaint with Google Play.
We are always willing to work with you and we will make the necessary changes or remove the application .
The money raised through advertising ( only 70 % , the other 30% belongs to Mobincube ) , is invested in the apps continue to keep FREE , FOREVER !
At no time is using the trademark, logo or popularity as owners. This app provides more convenience to daily life and in no time the application belongs to EnergyApp13 (only created by EnergyApp13 ) . Content (brand , logo and / or rename ) belong to their respective owners ( as already mentioned ) .
App created with Mobincube platform ; Creation Plan Free ( with advertising Inclusions by Mobincube ) .
* UNOFFICIAL APPLICATION .