- NEW! Training mode added. Now you can play all levels without time or moves limitations and when you are ready, you can try the challenge mode.
The objective of the game is to reorder blue and white squares by moving rows and columns. It's similar to those parking car games (or something like Unblock Me game) but in this game number of moves are not infinite. To make things harder, time you have for finishing a level is also not infinite. You must develop some skills to finish all levels.
Rubik's cube lovers will also like the game.
- Every level has a different puzzle and every stage has different number of squares.
- There are five stages and 225 levels plus daily match (new 5 x 5 board every day).
- A ranking system and achievements are added to keep you even more challenged.
If you like simple puzzle (logic) games, you must try Sliderion.
It's completely free and Android exclusive.
- training mode added! Now you can play all levels without time or moves limitation and when you are ready, you can try challenge mode.