This is a Demo app, to try the basic features, and also to try your camera and mobile device compatibility with the app before you purchase the full version!
Please find the full version here:
Control your DSLR camera remotely, change settings, view the smooth LiveView, zoom and tap to have high precision focus. Perfect for night, wildlife, and studio photography.
• Shoot in RAW or jpeg, and download the full size images to view, sort, or share.
• Use the time lapse option for automated interval shooting.
• Shoot in Bulb mode
• Shoot in continuous mode
• Remote access to almost all camera settings (aperture, shutter speed, white balance, ISO, picture quality etc.) Some features only available in Paid version
• Exposure bracketing
Sample of features:
• New feature: video recording
• New feature: remote image rating and rating-based selection
• Connect dialog clearly lists available DSLR cameras
• Remote liveview
• Convenient and user friendly controls
• Double tap to touch-focus (select models)
• Focal point based focus (currently for 6D and 70D)
• Easy toggling of LiveView and preview of the last frame in LiveView
• Easy and flexible time lapse. Demo version up to 5 shots.
• Custom exposure time in bulb mode
• Fast remote image preview and flexible import options
• Remote image histogram and metadata display
• Comprehensive control and indication of camera settings (F-stop, shutter speed, exposure compensation, ISO, white balance, drive mode, metering mode) Available in full version: picture style, switching between RAW and JPEG.
• A unique and convenient thumbwheel based control for F-stop and shutter speed numbers
• Clean, intuitive, and informative interface
• Ability to hide controls in order to access the clean image view (Available in Paid version)
• Rule-of-thirds grid overlay (Available in Paid version)
Supported DSLR cameras:
• Canon EOS 6D, 70D.
• Nikon D5300, D750, Nikon WU-1a adapter compatible cameras listed as supported below (D3200 is not supported at this time) .
• Canon EOS 30D, 40D, 50D, 400D, 450D, 1000D, 550D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 700D, 750D, 1100D, 1200D, 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 6D, 70D.
• Nikon D80, D90, D610, D5300, D600, D7000, D7100, D5200, D5300, D750, D800/D800e, D4, D3, D3s, D3x, D7000, D5000, D5100, D700, D300/D300s.
• Android 4.x
• If using WiFi, Nikon D5300, Canon 6D or Canon 70D, and a WiFi enabled android device.
• If using USB, any of the supported cameras, a USB OTG cable and an android device with full USB host support.
This is the Demo version. If you’re looking for a full version, please check the link above for the slingShot full version.
Google Plus community:
- Added writable space for read-only SD cards on Lollipop
- Bug fixes