ABOUT SLIPPERY SID
Take Sid out to the mountains for a fun slide in the snow. Start out with the budget rental tube and work your way up to premium rides by hunting down in-game collectibles. Dodge rocks, trees, fences and all manner of hazards while attempting to navigate the points flags to get high scores.
Work your way through the game unlocking tracks and awards by winning medals with high scores and completing in-game challenges.
The 80 custom built levels provide quick and accessible gameplay, from easy, relaxed drifting through wide open spaces to rocky, tight twisting expert levels which will keep you engaged for quite some time.
Once you're done with the pre-formed tracks, you can hit the back country where the trails are never the same. Try to best your score on all of the different trails, and post your scores to the online leaderboards to compete with other players.
Slippery Sid was made for fun, bite sized gaming sessions, perfect for those times when you want to whip out the phone for a quick game. There's a lot of that bite sized content to play though, so you'll be going back time after time for many hours of enjoyment.
* 8 trial tracks from the full version
* One back country trail with unlocked online leaderboard to challenge your friends and the world
FULL VERSION FEATURES
* 80 custom built tracks spanning easy through to expert modes
* Endless riding in back country mode with dynamically generated tracks for great replayability
* In built awards to earn
* Supports touch screen or tilt controls
* Integration with OpenFeint achievements and leaderboards
* Unlockable concept art
People who really like having fun
Tested on OS 2.1 (update1)
Requires OpenGL1.1 support
Keywords: ski skiing snowboard snowboarding snow alpine winter tube tubing samsung galaxy tab 10.1 nexus s hand drawn cartoon graphics
Fix crash with new ICS operating system update