Smart Battery Monitor is a free Android application that displays the battery details. It shows the battery status expressed as a percentage on the status bar (optional).
The application can also be customized with additional themes. Themes will be distributed as additional Android applications on the Android market.
The Smart Battery Monitor has been rewarded by Android magazine with 4 out of 5 stars!
NOTICE: As far as I know Motorola devices only support battery level changes in 10% steps. This is not a bug in the Smart Battery Monitor app. It is a system limitation of the manufacturer.
- Language support (English, German)
- Status bar icon for battery level indication (can be disabled)
- Customizable icons
- Battery temperature if supported from the phone in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Elapsed time since last charge (if discharging)
- Elapsed time since phone has been plugged in (if charging)
- Rough time estimate until battery is fully charged/discharged
- Vibrator can be used to signal battery full and battery almost empty status
- Changelog is now accessible from the menu
- BUGFIX: Theme items were not shown in the preferences menu on Android 4.0 ICS.
- Redesign of the app homescreen to make it more user-friendly.
Now, the main screen provides access to the settings menu, the SBM add-ons on the Android market and to the partner app "Lookout Mobile Security".