Smart Dialer allows you to search for contact and number in fewer keyBoard strokes. You can search for a contact and if not found in your contact list, dial the number on the same screen. The keypad used is a number keypad that were used in conventional cell phones. Now, you can also change the theme of the application depending on how you want it to look. Also recently added the Speed Dial feature. How is it better than the other inbuilt contact search tools?? Try it to find out.
On initial start give the app a few seconds to update its cache, then you can just zoom to the contact that you want to call.
You can search use number or alphabets to search for contacts. Both using the same key pad.
* Contact Widgets on Homescreen
* Speed Dial
* Custom Key Pad
* contact name search using T9 keypad
* contact number search using T9 Keypad
* Personalize using 4 plesant themes
* Call or send SMS to the selected contact faster.
Quick Guide :
- To show the keyboard, touch the keyboard icon on the left bottom corner of the screen. To hide the keyboard touch the keyboard again.
- For name based search use relevant number key. For eg: If you want to search for Allen, you will have to start typing 25536 or to search for Cindi you have to start typing 24634. The list will be filtered as you type the number.
- For Numbered search you can directly start typing the relevant number and the list will be filtered with contact that contain the number that you have entered.
- To call the contact just touch the name/number and a call to that contact will be initiated.
- To call a number not in your contact, type in the number into the text box and select the call button beside the text box.
- To send an SMS, do a long press on the desired contact, you will get a pop-up menu with 3 options. You can select "Send SMS" and it will take you the SMS manager.
- To initiate a call from a Speed dial assigned number, long press the key on the number pad.
- To add numbers to the speed Dial, do a long press on the desired contact, you will get a pop-up menu with 3 options. Select "Add Speed Dial", you will again get a pop-up menu asking you to select the number that you want this contact to be assigned to. Select the desired number.
- To check the Speed Dial number, press menu then select "Speed Dial".
- To change the theme Go to Menu -> Preferences -> Theme -> select the desired theme.
Please provide feed backups on what changes or what new you want to be added to the application to make your experience better. Thank you.
- The initial startup lag is now gone.
- Added Contact types.
- Contact Photo's are now displayed beside the contact name.
Ver 6.0 onward :
- Contact Widgets on Home-screen.
- Speed Dial
- Long press on delete key to clear numbers
- Custom KeyBoard for the application.
- Added Themes.
- Better Graphis.