The smart DRIVER App from Goldstein DeBiase Manzocco: Windsor, Ontario Serious Injury Lawyers serving clients throughout Southwestern Ontario including Leamington and Tilbury.
The smart DRIVER App is a Safety and accident tool kit that includes advice on what to do after a car, truck or motorcycle accident, with Lawcam, Witness Recorder, Medic Alert information for paramedics and first-responders, real-time traffic and border crossing information in Windsor, Ontario, GPS to nearest hospital and walk-in clinics, emergency contact information, and one-click to call a cab or tow-truck when you need one.
Car accident victims are shaken and make crucial mistakes after an accident. These mistakes often cost injury victims down the road. Goldstein DeBiase Manzocco law firm has developed an Accident Safety App to help protect you and your loved ones after any kind of accident – whether you need a lawyer or not.
The Goldstein DeBiase Manzocco smart DRIVER App includes the following:
• Find the cheapest place in Windsor to fill up your gas tank
• Get real-time information of traffic conditions in Windsor and at the Ambassador Bridge and Detroit-Windsor Tunnel.
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions which explain what to do after an accident.
• Provide medical alerts to paramedics and first-responders.
• Notify your emergency contacts if you are injured.
• Take relevant pictures to send straight to our law firm and any other parties who require them.
• Record statements of those who witnessed the accident.
• Call a tow truck or a cab when you need one.
• GPS to the nearest hospital or walk-in clinic.
• Call our law firm with one click if you need help or advice.
Goldstein DeBiase Manzocco specializes in personal injury lawsuits and wrongful death claims. For the last 20 years, we have dedicated ourselves to helping injured people in all insurance related matters including:
• Car, truck and motorcycle accidents (including injured bicyclists and pedestrians);
• All insurance benefit claims (no-fault motor vehicle accident benefits, long-term disability benefits, Canada Pension Plan disability benefits and flood and fire loss claims);
• Slip/trip and fall accidents;
• Catastrophic personal injuries;
• Fatal injuries;
• Traumatic brain injury;
• Product liability claims;
• Tavern liability;
• Dog bites/attacks;
• Criminal Injuries; and
• Citizens from other countries injured while in Canada.
We offer free consultations throughout Essex and Kent Counties and guide our clients throughout the litigation process and answer all questions and concerns in a simple and easy-to-understand manner so that they can focus on their health and recovery.
In most cases, we advance all of the costs and expenses associated with your personal injury lawsuit. We never collect a fee unless we win your case. Contact Goldstein DeBiase Manzocco for a free case evaluation with one of our experienced lawyers today.
Submitting a recording, picture or question to Goldstein DeBiase Manzocco via the app at www.smartdriverapp.com or the website at www.gdmlawyers.com does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and Goldstein DeBiase Manzocco. A lawyer-client relationship begins only when Goldstein DeBiase Manzocco have been retained to represent you in writing. This does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your matter. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent via our website or the Accident App. For more information, call our law firm at: 519-253-5242 or toll free at 1-800-395-2915.