Frequently change between keyboards? Smart Keyboard Switcher provides automated per-contact, event-based and context-based keyboard switching for Android.
Never worry about having to select the correct input method again.
• Automatically select specified input languages when tapping contact names, emails or phone numbers in your email, text, messaging or social apps.
• Automatically select specified keyboards/languages for events such as shake gestures, orientation changes, the device being docked/undocked or the screen being turned on/unlocked.
• Automatically select the correct input language for the current context via offline language detection (25 languages).
• Programmable volume up/down keys to cycle between input method providers while the keyboard is visible (Android 4.3+, AOSP-based keyboards only).
• Samsung S Pen integration for Galaxy Note devices to automatically select stylus-keyboards when taking the pen out.
• Bluetooth and USB integration to automatically select invisible/null keyboards when an external Bluetooth or USB keyboard is connected.
• Support for enabling Wi-Fi keyboard input methods when accessing the device from a PC browser.
• Define preferred keyboards for specific apps.
• Additional support for rooted devices for switching the keyboard silently in the background (Android 4.0 requires root, with Android 4.1 or later root is optional).
• Tasker/Locale integration.
Time-limited demo. Unlock the full version via an in-app payment.
Help & Support:
Read the full FAQ here: http://www.ahpepe.com/smartkeyboardswitcher/help/
If you have problems please contact [email protected]
before posting a negative comment. We're glad to help. You can also use the contact form at http://www.ahpepe.com.