KCalculator provides following features:
- Arithmetic operations like multiplication, addition, division and etc.
- Trigonometric functions calculation. (sin, cos, tan , asin, acos, atan) Important: it is assumed that data entered in not radians but degrees.
- Full memory manipulations support: add to memory, subtract, store to and fetch data out of memory. Clean memory up.
- Percentages calculation.
- Multiline formula support
- Correct result calculation despite on input complexity. KCalc understands the priority of mathematical operations and strickly following them.
Example: 2+2*(3*3)= 20
- Full stop separation number support
- Factorial calculation
- E and PI constants values stored in the memory
- Brackets support
- Squareroot and power support
- Log and ln logorithm values calculation
- Shows up warning and errors that can be made by user during his work (Example: 1/0 gives you an error since it is prohibited)
Extra functionality are available on additional panel. To open it up please press -> , to return press M+ add value to one in memory
M- substract value from one in memory
MS replace value in memory by current one
MR fetch result out of memory
MC set value in memory to 0
n! calculate factorial - 5n! = 5*4*3*2*1=120
sin, cos and tan calculation for radians, degrees and grads
asin, acos, atan caluclates angle (degrees, grads or radians) from value
log(value) calculates logorithm of value (base of 2)
log(8) = 3
ln(value) calculates logorithm of value (base of e)
e - constant 2,7182818284590452353602874713527
pi - constant 3,1415926535897932384626433832795
% - 100+10% = 110
del - remove last entered digit 55del -> 5
CE - set input to 0, 2+55CE -> 2+0
C - erase all data
( - open bracket, used for priority, 2/(1+1) = 1
) - close bracket
Error information system will inform you if any of your actions are not permitted and lead to arithmetic error
For example: 1/0 leads to the following notification:
error (y/x; x should not be 0)
Memory usage indicator: at the top of the screen you might find a green character M, which indicates that memory holds a value, which may be accessed. If indicator is off(visible), then it is empty.
Currently selected angle type indicator, keeps you informed about angle measure you are currently using on.
Fixed Memory indicator absence bug.
Added better support of high resolution devices.