Is time at your android device correct? Check it with atomic clock at GPS satellites or NTP by Smart Time Sync!
- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or NTP(Internet),
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with NTP,
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it.
Sync time function works only for rooted devices!
If the app doesn't work for you, please email me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
Please, rate the app if you like it. Thanks!
- Fix GPS passive bug
- Add "Show milliseconds" option
- Add "check at device's boot" option
- Fix service shutdown
- Fix landscape screen orientation
- Fix wrong subsecond offset presentation
- Fix crash with time offset settings on android's version below 2.3.
- Change format of offset
- Add setting for GPS and NTP offsets
- Add active GPS mode for background time check