Is time at your android device correct? Check it with atomic clock at GPS satellites or NTP by Smart Time Sync!
- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or NTP(Internet),
- Detect time zone by location,
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with NTP,
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it,
- Very small memory footprint. In paid version even smaller - less 100Kb.
Automatic sync works only for rooted devices!
ATTENTION! IF YOU WANT THE APP TO SET TIME ZONES, IT'S REQUIRED TO INSTALL "SMART TIME SYNC TZ DATA" TOO. Just click on timezone field in the app and follow guide.
If the app doesn't work for you, please email me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
Please, rate the app if you like it. Thanks!
In free version background sync feature is 7-days limited.
- Fix crash on some devices.
- Add feature to wait GPS indefinitely long at device's boot up if device's clock is in pass. Useful for battery-less devices such as gps navigators, car mirrors and so on.
- Fix hang of "root check" dialog.
- Fix scheduling NTP sync after GPS passive sync
- Add "immortal" feature for background service
- Fix crash in baxkground sync