Smart WiFi is the smartest way to save battery on your Android device! The revolution in battery power optimization!
How it works: Smart WiFi leverages from the Android always being connected to the network carrier. By combining cell tower and WiFi hotspot information WiFi is turned off when not needed and turned back on when needed. Because WiFi is one of the biggest consumers of battery power when searching for WiFi networks this has a tremendous effect on your battery life.
How Smart WiFi Saves Battery: By remembering cell tower information, Smart WiFi detects when you leave your hotspot area e.g. home or office and WiFi is turned off automatically. From now on you save a lot of battery power!
How to Get Connected again: Smart WiFi detects when you come back to a hotspot area e.g. home or office based on the network carrier's cell tower information. WiFi can be used as usual.
- Remembers the WiFi locations you use.
- Up to 100 WiFi locations can be saved!
- Auto-add newly connected WiFi Location.
- Saves battery by turning off WiFi when not needed.
- Powers WiFi back on when you are back at WiFi coverage.
- WiFi Activity Log: track Smart WiFi efficiency.
- Same SSID hotspots can be treated as one WiFi Location (optional)
- Saves battery by avoiding your device to constantly check for available WiFi hotspots.
- Displays useful information: BSSID, SSID, Data Rate, Radio Band and Signal Level.
- Supported mobile devices: GSM / GPRS, CDMA and iDEN. Android device must be WiFi enabled
If you like Smart WiFi please write a review.
Instructional Video: http://bit.ly/android-smartwifi
This product comes with a 30 day value back guarantee. More info: http://s4bb.com/returnpolicy.
- Minor Update
- Fixed Minor Bugs
- Improved Stability and Performance, Consumes less Battery
*** If you like our app, please recommend it to your friends and write a review. ***