City & Guilds, the UK’s leading vocational education organisation has developed SmartCards – the first in a line of mobile apps supporting City & Guilds qualifications.
SmartCards is a fun and engaging tool for City & Guilds Business Admin learners, enabling you to supplement classroom learning with your smartphone. Featuring over 200 revision cards, the flashcard style app allows you to:
• enhance and test your knowledge unit by unit
• mark cards you know as ‘Learnt’, so you can keep your learning organised.
• identify knowledge gaps using the ‘Flag for review' feature.
The application has been designed to support learners studying the Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration and features adapted content from the acclaimed SmartScreen.co.uk website.
The App is available free for a limited time only, with support for the following units:
• Unit 201 - Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
• Unit 202 - Principles of providing administrative services
• Unit 203 - Principles of managing information and producing documents
• Unit 204 - Principles of supporting change in a business environment
• Unit 205 - Principles of supporting business events
• Unit 206 - Principles of maintaining stationary stock
Apps supporting other City & Guilds qualifications will be available soon.