SmartHub provides utility and telecommunications customers account management at their fingertips. Customers can view their usage and billing, manage payments, notify customer service of account and service issues and receive special messaging from their local utility or telecommunications company.
Bill & Pay -
Quickly view your current account balance and due date, manage recurring payments and modify payment methods. You can also view bill history including PDF versions of paper bills directly on your mobile device.
My Usage -
View energy usage graphs to identify high usage trends. Navigate graphs quickly using an intuitive gesture based interface.
Contact Us -
Easily contact your service provider by email or phone. You can also submit one of the many predefined messages, with the ability to include pictures and GPS coordinates.
Provides a convenient way to monitor news that may affect your service such as rate changes, outage information and upcoming events.
Service Status -
Displays service interruption and outage information. You can also report an outage directly to your service provider.
Displays facility and payment dropbox locations on a map interface.
- Fixed a crash when retrieving a forgotten username or password on devices running Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Improved email address validation for registrations.
- Corrected a bug on tablets for customers with an inactive account.
Updates to My Usage
- Added the new Unbilled Usage menu option for viewing usage accrued since the end of the most recent billing.
- Improved the display of meter readings for new accounts.