SmartLeges is a powerful law reader with the legislation of many countries such as USA, Mexico, India, United Kingdom, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, France, Italy, Spain... Download it free!
SmartLeges is a free and essential application for professionals and students in the legal sector.
These are some of its features:
- New search feature to find almost any law of the legislation in several countries. Search for any law and any version through the new advanced search form. Receive notifications when a law is updated. All legislation within reach.
- Law reader with underline function, notes, bookmarks, table of contents, text search… Configure the font size and color, background and underline color, etc. Share articles via email.
- Offline mode. Access your information even without Internet connection.
- Cross-platform. SmartLeges uses Cloud technology so that you use the device you need in every moment. You will always have the same information available on all devices.
- Create legal matters sorted by status (active, paused, finished). Add a description and link laws, articles, underlines and notes to access more easily the information you need.
- High security storage. SmartLeges uses 256-bit SSL encrypted connections in all communications and synchronization processes with daily backups in geo redundant servers.
- FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH PURCHASES FROM PREVIOUS VERSIONS
Do you have any questions or suggestions?
- Solve your doubts in our section of frequently asked questions: http://smartleges.com/en/faq/
- Send us your suggestions or question to our contact form: http://smartleges.com/en/contact-us/
- Get all the news on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SmartLeges/134859129905974
- Follow us on twitter: @smartleges
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Lists now show the complete name of the legal document.
- Document search highlights the results.
- Now you can search any laws of the Legislation in several countries.
- New law reader with underline function, notes, bookmarks, table of contents, text search…
- Create legal matters. Link laws, articles, underlines and notes to access more easily the information.
- Cross-platform with Cloud technology. Access from multiple devices.