SmartRoom client runs on end-user mobile device (smartphone), shares personal conference-related information in the SmartRoom space and accesses appropriate services. For the current speaker the client interacts with the Projector service controlling the presentation and slide show. In parallel, clients of other participants access informational services of this conference.
The client logic is implemented in Java and C languages with using SmartSlog ontology library. GUI is based on XML and supports various screen sizes of mobile devices.
The following functions (services) are supported:
- authorization using login and password
- speaker mode: control of slide show during the talk
- list of presenters and presentations: based on the recent agenda
- local slide show of a presentation
- using microphone
- chairman mode: conference process control
- starting conference from selected participant
- registration of guests
- browsing participants profiles
- editing user's profile
- browsing presentations from agenda
- help support
- registration at web service
- autofill of address fields
1. First of all you must enable the loading of apps from unknown sources. You can do it using sequence 'Settings'->'Applications' and check 'Unknown Sources' box.
2. Connect your device to PC via USB and transfer 'SRClient.apk' file to device.
3. You need a file manager (such as Astro) on your device. Browse the 'SRClient.apk' file and tap it so then the apps installer will launch.
- QR-code scanner
- Set of sections fix
- Support of different sections
- Registration at web service
- Auto fill SIB address fields
- Auto reconnection when connection is lost
- Optimized microphone service
- Improved user interface
- Edition of users profile
- Help support
- Detailed information about participants from agenda