SMG Reporting provides easy, one-click access to your Quickscores, customer comments, recent period-end reports, and alerts. With mobile reporting available for all levels of your business, you have the flexibility to track the customer experience anytime, anywhere.
Version 2 of the SMG Reporting app includes:
• Top-line view of Quickscores directly from the app’s dashboard
• Immediate visibility to the number of new and unread comments
• Ability to sort comments by date and location, and search for specific words or promotions
• One-click access to period-end reports
• Enhanced mapping with location-specific comments
• Easy tracking and sorting of alerts through a quick-read grid
Please note: You must be an SMG client and have a valid username and password to access this app.
Service Management Group (SMG):
SMG is the world’s leading human experience measurement firm—helping clients grow through state-of-the-art measurement, technology, and insights that help them listen, understand, and act. Each year, SMG evaluates more than 100 million experiences in 93 countries and 46 languages for more than 300 brands.
We’ve made some minor bug fixes and major backend enhancements that include:
• UK Date/Format Fix
• UK Full Site Autologin Fix
• Link to SMG Reporting API’s for faster performance
• Refresh on comments and alerts within app
• Quickscores sort order persist from desktop
• No Resolution Alerts bug fix
• Error handling for Period-End Reports
• Bug fix for custom measure on Map