This is Smiley
(He's the Cosmic Guardian)
He roams the universe, on the
lookout for evil alien invaders
Attacking in waves, they hope to
overwhelm Smiley by sheer numbers
Tap an opponent to focus Smiley's
attention and defeat his foe
If an enemy reaches Smiley he
becomes angry and loses some energy
When Smiley runs out of energy, he
returns home to rest and recover
Extra energy is earned at 1000,
5000, and every 15000 points
Tap the Bonus object to
advance the score multiplier
Each wave grows faster and stronger,
with more and more enemies to face
Can you handle the challenge?
What's New (version 2.0)
- Improved game engine and visual effects.
- Accessories that Smiley can wear during the game. These accessories are unlocked during gameplay by accomplishing certain goals.
There are two versions of Smiley: Cosmic Guardian, a lite version and a full version.
The lite version has:
- NO ADS.
- Three enemy classes, with each class containing two types of enemies. Enemies have different movements and special abilities to overcome.
- Six different space backgrounds, with smooth transitions between backgrounds when a new wave begins.
- Three different ways to dispose of enemies (vortex, fade out, and explosion).
- High scores with player initials are stored so players can challenge each other to be the best.
- Sound effects which can be turned on or off (off by default).
- The ability to quit the game at any time, while saving the player's score.
The full version has everything in the lite version, plus:
- Three difficulty settings (Easy, Normal, and Hard) to provide a challenge for gamers of all ages (the difficulty of the lite version is the same as the Normal difficulty of the full version). Enemy speed, number of enemies, and when more advanced enemies appear are dependent on the difficulty.
- High scores are stored separately for each difficulty.
- Ten additional space backgrounds.
- An additional enemy class.
- A score multiplier that increases as bonus objects are tapped. The multiplier resets to 1 whenever Smiley is hit by an enemy.
- Added support for Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Various gameplay and performance tweaks