This app allows you to design RF impedance matching networks using the ever popular medium of the Smith Chart. You can enter the conditions you are matching under, including frequency and starting/target impedance, then add inductors, capacitors, resistors and transmission line to build your matching network.
Suitable for students, hobbyists and professionals.
Press the Menu key on your device to access application functions. Operating instructions are given in the Help section.
Feel free to contact me to suggest improvements and features, or to report any bugs you have encountered. Some additional features are being planned.
***The developer takes no responsibility for errors arising from the use of this application. You should always check results in simulation or experimentally!***
- Q arcs, VSWR circles and Admittance curves can be displayed
- Schematic of current network can be viewed
- Contents of info dialog can be displayed on main screen (not recommended on devices with small screens)
- Component values can be converted to nearest preferred values
- Allows Move to SD (requires permission)
- Minor bug fixes