I had an idea about doing an icon set with smoke and glass. It's been a while underway, because (much like my Freehand efforts), these icons take absolutely forever to make, but I personally think it's been worth the effort!
The icons are individually crafted to look like the essence of each app floating in smoke-filled glass orbs, complete with photorealistics reflections. My wife thinks they look like those old school glassy marbles with threads of paint in them. I see her point. Whatever they look like, the do look great, and I'm happy to share the result with you all :-)
I'm also using masking and shaders to make sure that *all* the icons have a consistent appearance.Please note that as of Jan 11 2016, all developers publishing apps in this marketplace are required to declare whether our apps contain ads of any kind. Because this app does contain links to some of my other work as well the supported launchers, I have chosen to declare that my app contains ads. This app does not contain dynamic or 3rd party ads as you might expect from freemium games, nor does it generate ad revenue by any meaningful interpretation.
Since misrepresenting ad presence violates the Developer Program Policies and may lead to suspension, I have chosen to step cautiously, though. From experience, I fully expect the issue will be judged and enforced by robots.
They're set at a buck eighty under my ususal charity umbrella.
You can check my website http://hooolm.com for further info on what that means.
As is customary, there's a pretty dashboard, a couple of internal/external wallpapers, links to my social media presences and various interesting online resources. There's also a fairly robust IconRequest feature and a bunch of cool wallpapers hosted on my server.
And, of course, apply-buttons for most of the major launchers
. Supported launchers include most of the ones you would expect - these are supported to various degrees. The big ones work well, others may or may not work. Stock launchers typically don't support icon packs. == INSTALL NOTES ==
- Install the app and open it.
- Select your launcher to apply the icon pack.
- Swipe left/right to navigate between tabs/pages.
- Select "Wallpapers" to check out and apply one of the cool wallpapers.If your launcher is not supported in the dashboard apply fragment, try and see if you can apply the icons via the launcher's control panel. If one of your apps doesn't theme, you can press-and-hold the icon, select "Edit" and select one of my icons manually.== CONTACT / SUPPORT / ETC ==
If you have requests for apps for me to theme, please use the request feature within the app.
If you have problems or issues that require support, , please email me at [email protected]
If you have funny insights or anything else (constructive) you'd like to share with me, please email me at [email protected]
or reach out via Twitter or Google+ (links are in the app)
support/communicate with you through the Play Store. I typically don't read reviews, and depending on your region or language, I might not even be able to see your comments.
- A few new icons and fixed activity mappings.
- Direct Apply button for Everything.ME launcher (thanks Eyal :-))
- Fixed Go Launcher masking for unthemed icons.
- Fixed Next Launcher crash.