No doubt Android is very powerful machine, but unfortunately it’s more susceptible of slowing down. With too many apps crammed into a limited space Android suffer performance issues. It’s very hard for Android to resist when million things running simultaneously. When you start feeling your Android slowing down, you always need to cut few apps running but you have no idea which particular app is currently eating up the speed. Mostly you wonder what your android is currently doing but get no clue.
It’s now possible with our sMonitoring App to stay on top of Android device’s performance. sMonitoring allows you to get into the core of your device’s processes.
With our sMonitoring you can check variety of information:
- how much CPU resources a certain app is using
- as well as if the battery is getting too hot or how much battery is left?
- Is the app you using running out of memory or which certain app just start and cause lag?
- You can even check what apps are running in the background or if the holdup you are experiencing might have been caused by another app.
- It gives information which app is using more mobile data or Wi-Fi.