Reduce the No-Show-rate of your clients! Stop forgotten appointments!
"This app is amazing. Our clients appreciate that new personal SMS service and we reduced our No-show-rate to a minimum!
"I think that this app it's going to be one of the most useful and clever in the play store."
That's what our users say.
"SMS Calendar Reminder" is typically useful for Dentists, Hospital appointments,
General Practitioner, Small surgery, Physiotherapists, Opticians, Car Servicing, Hair & Beatuy Stylists, Car Services, driving schools and anybody else who is booking appointments with clients and customers.
This app allows you to automatically send SMS (short messages service) reminders of your calendar appointments to your customers / clients / partners / guests.
To do that, place your appointments in one of your calendars.
Please note, that the calendar event for each appointment needs to look like that: Title field contains the exact name of your attendee. Use the exact name as it appears in your contacts app. The name of your attendee *must* be the same in contacts app as well as in your calendar.
Example for calendar event:
Title: John Doe
Description: The description field may be filled with any text you want.
If "John Doe" is included in your contacts address book with cell phone number, then John Doe will receive a reminder by SMS. If "John Doe" is not existing in your contacts, then he won't get a SMS reminder.
You only need to set up this app once and start the Send SMS service of the app. After that, the app is doing everything else automatically.
Please define the settings of the app:
- which of your calendars should be used
- how many days before the appointment the SMS should be sent (only in FULL Version)
In this FREE Version, days ist fixed to 2 days before the event.
- what time the SMS should be sent (only in FULL Version)
In this FREE Version, time is fixed at 8 a.m.
- the SMS text template (with placeholders for Name, Day, Date, Time, Endtime and Duration)
Note: The app supports weekdays in german, english, french, norwegian, spanish and italian language!
- if the SMS Send service should run or not
- avoid SMS sending on saturdays and sundays
The app also comes with a widget that allows you to fire the SMS send service manually.
If you're having problems to set up this app to work properly, please contact me by eMail. I will be pleased to guide you through the setup.
PLEASE NOTE, THAT YOUR NETWORK PROVIDER MIGHT CHARGE YOU FOR SENDING SMS MESSAGES!
Search terms: calendar reminder appointment confirmation sms reminder
- Sent SMS now being reported in the device's standard SMS app
- Delivery report for SMS's no longer requested (to avoid charges in some countries from some providers)
- Minor bug fixes
- Italian weekdays added
- Problems with sending SMS with special characters solved.
- Place "-" at the beginning of an event titel to ignore that event for sending SMS reminders. (Example: "- John Doe" won't be reminded, "John Doe" will be reminded)