Use your Android phone as a SMS gateway to send and receive mobile text messages on the Web!
SMS Communications Manager is a Google Apps integrated application for mobile text marketing and business communications with built-in CRM features.
With SMS Communications Manager, you can do not need to purchase bulk SMS. Simply connect your own Android phone to the application. All SMS will be sent or received through the connected Android phone. You can choose the mobile subscription package that gives you the cheapest SMS rates in the market yourself. Your phone need not be dedicated for the application.
The key applications of SMS Communications Manager include:
• Automated Tasks: Design, run, track and analyze SMS campaigns. Interactive SMS such as auto-responder, polling and opt out tracking are supported. Detailed analytical report is produced for each task.
• Web SMS: Send and receive SMS manually from the web conveniently.
• Inbound SMS: Live viewing, tagging and storing of all inbound SMS sent to your phone on the web. This is useful for receiving and analyzing SMS responses to radio, TV or print ads.
SMS Communication Manager is integrated with Google Contacts, Calendar and Gmail for online collaboration. It is an effective CRM application for text messaging based business communications with all contacts data and message history stored online.
Let SMS Communications Manager help you leverage the power of SMS!
- Automated tasks
- Auto-responder (interactive SMS)
- Automatic filtering of unsubscribe request
- Real-time analytical reports
- Contacts management
- Birthday greetings
- Personal reminders
- All messages stored on Google Datastore
You can now record a voice clip online and send it as a text message to your contacts. This feature uses natural voice, not speech-to-text.
Note: Google Apps account is required and user must install the web app from Google Apps Marketplace. Details at http://www.SMSCommunicationsManager.com
Improved connection stability. Supports auto re-connection on switching of networks.