Have you ever forgotten your phone somewhere? At home, at your workplace or at a friend? This is not a common thing – in reality it’s pretty rare. But when it happens, it is possible you will need your phone very much. Maybe you’re expecting an important call or you should start a very important bank transfer but your bank has sent the transfer code in an sms, or you have to call somebody in your address book whose number you haven’t committed to memory.
With the help of the "SMS Controller" these problems no longer exist. Just borrow a phone from any friend to send couple of sms messages and you can command your phone from anywhere on the world! Just as long as your phone is turned on, and can receive sms messages.
What functions can your phone do by receiving sms messages if you install the "SMS Controller"?
- Airplane mode: Turn the phone to airplane mode.
- Silent/Normal mode: Turn off/on all sounds.
- Missed calls: Get missed calls on your phone. In the answer sms you can get missed call dates, times, the caller’s phone number and the caller’s name (if the caller’s number is in your contact list).
- Unread SMS: Get the unread SMS messages. In the answer SMS you can get the unread SMS messages’s date and time, sender’s phone number, sender’s name (if the phone number is in your contact list) and the text of the SMS.
- Call forwarding: You don’t need to miss important calls if you forward all your incoming calls to another phone number. Send this command to your phone; put the desired phone number in the parameter and your phone will turn on the call forwarding. The call forward can be costly, check the price with your provider.
- SMS forwarding: Like call forwarding. After this, your phone will send all new sms messages to the desired number with the sender’s name and phone number.
- Get a phone number: If you need a phone number from your contact list. With this command you can get any person’s number from your contact list in the answer SMS. Add a name as a parameter with this command.
- Get names: if you don’t remember the exact stored name of your friend, this command will help. You can get all names which contains the letter or letters in the parameter. For example if you add a parameter “p” then you’ll get all the contact names and phone numbers of people whose name contains a “p”. Or if you use a parameter “Paul” you’ll get all contact names which contain the text “Paul”.
- Modules On/Off (Wifi, Bluetooth, Mobile data)
- Call back – Your phone can call you back if you would like to hear what’s happening around your phone.
- Battery status: Get your battery status in percent.
- Screen lock – If you don’t use the android screen lock, but you don’t want to let anybody investigate your phone, you can use this command.
Some Android phone manufacturers have changed some of the features to meet their needs, so it is possible that some of the commands in the program will not be available on your device or will not work correctly.
What is the different between Lite and Full version?
In the Lite version every function is available such as in the Full version. The different is that at one time you can use just 3 functions. You can choose which functions you want to use in that time. So you can try every function on your phone, before you purchase the Full version.
Empty sms message bug fixed.
New feature: you can set the program up to start with a password. The password is same as the set command password.
Screenlock bug fixed.