Keep distractions down while driving! Let SMS Sentinel take care of your incoming text messages automatically. Let SMS Sentinel tell your friends you are busy, in a meeting or cannot be disturbed. Schedule quiet times.
* (1) a "Schedule Mode" to auto-respond on a schedule (weekly meeting time, dinner time, bed time), and to conserve battery power because the sensors are disabled on the schedule. (2) a second auto-response message. (3) Incoming phone calls ring normally when driving, only the text message is silenced. (4) Battery power consumption improved. (5) on Web web portal, clicking on GPS coordinates shows location on google maps.
Note: When Sentinel Auto-Response Option enabled, sending SMS/MMS on Manual Mode or Schedule Mode, location services turn on long enough to determine if driving, and if so, it will log the violation.
2 Apps in 1. For some, the Basic app will be fine. But if you have teens, or people that need to be monitored or the emergency bypass code is important to you, then use a Sentinel account (1 week FREE). See examples below.
GPS and accelerometers detect driving so you don't have to remember to turn it on or off.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS AT THE END. YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE APP TO WORK. YOU MUST POWER CYCLE OR REBOOT YOUR PHONE AFTER!
Default/Basic Mode (NO SUBSCRIPTION):
• User edit of auto-response to incoming SMS/MMS
• Silencing of SMS/MMS audible (ring) and tactile (vibration) notifications if you are driving.
• Resume notifications after you have stopped for about 2 minutes.
• Able to suspend for 10, 45 or 120 minutes at a time, or use manual mode, or schedule mode.
Sentinel Option (SUBSCRIPTION) enabled; features:
• Send a bypass code to suspend or enable Sentinel (For emergency notifications and calls).
• Determine who can send bypass codes.
• Website portal to administer a group (family) with as many as 5 phones.
• Ability to setup for enterprise or more than 5 devices (call for quote).
• Choose to receive notification via email if the Sentinel app is disabled or uninstalled without permission. You may also choose how long to wait before you are notified.
• Reports generated in web portal include violations such as sending an SMS/MMS message while driving, suspending the app and changing modes. Reports time, speed, GPS coordinates (clicking on it shows location on google maps, and if SMS/MMS message is sent, the number the message was sent to.
• It also will log the time and number of which Sentinel sends the bypass code, and whether to suspend the app or turn it back on.
1 week free trial. Subscription for 1 device/yr is $5.00, 2 devices/yr is $7.50, and 3-5 devices is $10.00. (Price reflects 50% limited time offer) For 6 devices and above or custom enterprise implementation please contact us for a quote.
After installing the application, if possible, immediately launch it and complete the registration. ONCE THE REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE, YOU MUST REBOOT (OR POWER CYCLE) YOUR DEVICE FOR PROPER OPERATION OF SMS SENTINEL. If you do not register before you reboot or power cycle your device, it may cause SMS Sentinel to malfunction and you will have to reinstall it.
To register as a single user and not part of a group, fill in your name, email address (the address you used to purchase the app), and country, then select the REGISTRATION button and you will receive a message confirming your registration.
Also on this page you will see two items, SMS Speed, and SMS Delay. Can be changed via Web Portal, and the default is 5 and 0 respectively, and soon after registration the values will change to calibrated default values (typically 5 and 2 respectively).
Go to www.MorpheusTechApps.com or www.SMSSentinel.net to register for the Sentinel option if you want the advanced features. PayPal account required.
** Accuracy in logged speed depends on your phone and speed to sync up GPS Satellites for triangulation. Newer phones with faster processing speed also make the difference.
Update to fix registration errors and crashing on some phones.