Send and receive SMS text messages from your desktop web browser.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our app allows you to send and receive SMS text messages through your phone from your computer web browser*! Get notified on your desktop or laptop anytime there is an incoming text or call.
If you spend any amount of time in front of a computer, then this is the app for you. It's so much easier to text your friends from your computer keyboard than the tiny keyboard on your phone. Copy and paste links or other content into your text messages while you're surfing the Internet. If you step away from your phone and miss an important text or call, our app will notify you on your desktop where you can't miss it.
- Send and receive SMS text messages in your browser*
- Alerts for incoming texts and calls
- Recent SMS text and call history
- Pinpoint your phone's location on Google Maps
- Ring your phone when you've misplaced it
- Lightweight - low memory/storage footprint and minimal battery usage
- Totally free!
* We recommend using the Chrome browser, but our app service will work with any modern web browser.
If you do use Chrome, please make sure you install our (free) Chrome Extension from the Chrome Store:
Our app service is consistently praised by our users for its performance, reliability, and ease-of-use in contrast to our competitors. Read our reviews and app ratings and see for yourself. You can count on us to reliably deliver your messages between your computer and phone ... without burning through your phone's battery.
1. Install the Talk2Phone app on your phone
2. Start the app and select a Google account (we'll never ask for your password)
3. Open your web browser to:
4. Install our Chrome Extension (optional)
That's it! Now you can mute your phone while you are at work, at a coffee shop, or at the library … and never miss a call or SMS text again.
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:[email protected]
Follow us on twitter:
Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to SMS text messages sent and/or received.
* Improved call and sms log synchronization
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance enhancements