Text messaging from your computer and tablet - just like on your Android smartphone!
mysms replaces your standard SMS app on your phone (SMS and MMS) and enables you to text from your computer/tablet using your current phone number.
After installing mysms on your Android phone you can start texting from your computer and web browser at app.mysms.com. mysms syncs your existing SMS text messages and contacts from your phone.
But there’s even more – mysms is your Messenger (like iMessage) for Android. If your contact uses mysms too - you can use mysms as your new Messenger and text 100% free (free instant messages) using mysms friends.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE MYSMS SMS TEXTING APP
1) Install this Android app on your phone
2) Go to https://app.mysms.com on your computer, sync your phone with your browser and send your first text message.
MYSMS SMS APP FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE
- SMS text messaging from your computer or tablet (remote texting)
- Receive SMS text messages directly in the browser, on your tablet or desktop app
- Sync SMS and MMS between your Android phone, tablet and on your computer
- Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror*)
- Unlimited free texting (instant messaging) to other mysms users
- Group Chat (group messaging): Add up to 50 contacts to a group and start texting right away
- Remote SMS: Text online via your mobile carrier (no additional charge from what your carrier charges)
- Phone calls: Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet & computer*
- Automatic SMS and MMS back-up to the cloud
- Restore messages to your new smartphone*
- Backup SMS & MMS: Archive SMS and MMS messages in your Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive*
- Multimedia messages: Sending pictures messages and messages with files
- GPS location: Share your location with your friends
- DashClock integration: Notifications on incoming SMS messages
- Desktop notifications: Instant notifications on computer and tablet for new SMS text messages
- Evernote integration: Archive & backup messages. Your texts are saved to Evernote*
- Smileys & Emoticons: Add emojis to your messages to show your friends how you feel.
- Expandable notifications
mysms is not only a great SMS app, you can even make voice calls on your tablet and computer (Bluetooth headset required). Works with PC, Mac and any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera …).
On the phone mysms is not like Mightytext. mysms replaces your stock SMS app (standard SMS app) on your phone and offers you more customization with themes, custom notifications, blacklist and much more.
Texting with mysms is different to messaging using apps like Whatsapp and Kakaotalk because we not only support instant messaging/chat, we also integrate with your phone's SMS inbox.
Connect mysms with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive or Email. Forward your messages to Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive or save your SMS and MMS in your email account.* mysms serves as an SMS backup and archive.
* This is a Premium feature
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just email us at [email protected]
We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter http://twitter.com/mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
Keywords: sms text messaging, stock sms, computer sms, computer texts, texting apps, sms app, sms texting, texting from computer, text from pc, text from computer, text on pc, sms from browser, browser sms, text free, remote desktop, dashclock sms notifications, imessage, remote sms, backup sms, backup mms, sms backup and restore, mightytext, browser texting, browser sms, desktop sms, save text messages to cloud, text from tablet, send sms via computer, dialer on tablet, dialer on computer, dial contacts from tablet, call from tablet, call from computer, call logs, SMS & MMS archive
Android 4.4 users:
You enjoy texting from your computer with mysms, but prefer another SMS app on your phone? This is now possible – Put your phone away and start texting from your computer: https://app.mysms.com
New feature: Export all your SMS & MMS (without attachments) to a .CSV file
Bug fix: Issue with adding a contact group as recipient has been fixed (Samsung phones)